Styled button that can link to a NetCommunity donation page (or other web page).
Available in zones:
- Available to all content editors
When to use it
If you want to draw your users attention with a call-to-action button, and ask them to "Give" or "RSVP," (or some other very short length call-to-action) which links your users to another page, like a NetCommunity donation page, then you can use this content type.
How to use it
Navigate to the section where you wish to add the 'Give button' content item. Click "Create content" then select the "Give Button" content type.
- The text in this field is for internal, informational purposes only, and appears in the list of 'content in this section.'
- Link URL
- What page do you want your users to be linked to when they press the button? Paste the URL for that page here.
- Link Text
- What do you want the text on the button to say? This should be your very short call-to-action, such as "Give" or "RSVP."
- Zone Option
- In this field, select which zone you want this content item to appear on your page: Zone B or C.