Content block in Zone A with a featured image, brief text and link to another page or article.
Available in zones:
- Available to all content editors
How to use it
Navigate to the section where you wish to add the list of blog posts, then click over to the 'Content' tab. Click 'Create content' then select 'Feature content.'
- The text in this field is for internal, informational purposes only, and appears in the list of 'content in this section.'
- This field will be an image from the Media Library and will be the featured photo in this content item.
- The text in this field will be the text beneath the featured photo; this text should provide some explanation or context for the photograph and entice users to click the "read more" link below. This field is plain text so you cannot use formatted text (bold, italics, underline, headings), links or lists in this field.
- This field you need to 'add section link' or 'add content link' and link users to another page or specific content item within the Seattle U website. This page should be where users can read more about whatever content is being featured in the photo and text.