Is a tool to help identify issues with your websites like quality assurance, accessibility, and search engine optimization to create a better user experience.
How to use SiteImprove and get access
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up automatic reports and to get access to help identify issues with your website.
Login to your SiteImprove account to review tutorials on the following topics:
What do you need to fix on your site?
Common issues with quality assurance:
- Content Quality
- Content freshness
- User experience
Common issues with accessibility
(ensuring all users can access and navigate content)
- Images without alt tags (alternative text)
- Non-accessible PDFs
- Lack of closed captioning for videos
- Empty headings
- No titles
- Accessibility issues can also arise with color, font sizes, and coding etc.
Common issues with SEO
- Technical elements on the site are correct so content can be accessed, crawled, and indexed by search engines.
- The quality of your content and if the meta content is optimized for search engines and users.
- How effectively information, links, and media are used to enhance the user experience.
- Mobile - How well it displays on mobile.
Content Editor Basics
This will give you all the information you need to get started, including links to video tutorials and explanations for commons issues for your website.
This covers basic analytics for your website from information on how people use your site, to traffic and visitor summaries.
All reports can be set up automatically for weekly, or monthly reports if you prefer.