The Seattle University Veterans Advocacy Council is charged with optimizing the campus climate for student veterans by making recommendations for improved support services and resources to the administration.
The Council will assess the quality of veteran support services, cultivate new resources, and listen to the experiences of student veterans in order to identify and remove barriers to their success.
- Gretchenrae Campera, Chair
- Sierra Cox, Program Coordinator - Veterans Memorial
- Rick Fehrenbacher, New & Continuing Studies
- Hilary Flanagan, Career Engagement
- Kristina Kelyn-Pieters, Student Financial Services
- Garrett Rice, Veteran Peer Mentor – Outreach Center
- Dylan Medina, New & Continuing Studies
- Samantha Penjaraenwatana, Outreach Center
- Megan Peter, School of Law
- Jessica Vilai, Outreach Center
- Jenna Sanders, Office of the Registrar
- Gabby Santos, Student Financial Services
- Hershel Turner, ROTC
- CAPS Representative - TBD