The Fr. McGoldrick Endowment Fund helps support siblings, children and grandchildren of Seattle University alumni.
SU Scholarship criteria:
- Consideration will be given only to freshmen entering for the first time.
- Applicant must be a sibling of a current student or alumni, child or grandchild of a qualified alumni, or the niece or nephew of clergy who are SU alumni.
- Applicant must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 and competitive SAT or ACT scores.
- Applicant must complete the regular application for admission by January 15 (no McGoldrick admission form is required).
- Applicant must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by February 1.
- Recipients of the Sullivan Scholarship, Educational Benefits, or Presidential Authorization are not eligible. SU money in combination with other institutional offers cannot exceed tuition.
The McGoldrick Scholarship of $1000 will be awarded to qualified students based on the criteria above.
McGoldrick Application Process
- As part of the Seattle University member supplement of the Common Application, you must list the full name of your family members who attended Seattle University, the date of their attendance, the year of their graduation, their relationship to you, and their maiden name (if applicable).
- The fee for the undergraduate application will be waived for all McGoldrick Scholarship applicants.
For more information on Fr. McGoldrick and the McGoldrick Scholarship, please see the McGoldrick website.