Corporate PartnershipBack to Campaign Home
Where the future of our students and the future of your company intersect, there is great potential.
Seattle U corporate partners are the greatest allies in creating Uncommon Good. Their support uplifts students’ academic and professional endeavors and develops outreach and programming in our communities.
BECOME A PARTNER
- Make a financial investment to the Campaign for the Uncommon Good to support students, academic programs, faculty retention, and the Center for Science & Innovation on a broad scale.
- Develop unique internships or speak to students in the classroom or at special events.
- Join the conversation or become a member of an advisory board for our schools or colleges
- Donate your time and expertise to projects and programming through the Project Center
- Join an affinity group or regional chapter
- Organize a service site for Seattle U’s Day of Service
- Become an Seattle U Gives Ambassador
- Partner with Seattle U’s Career Engagement Office to share job opportunities, participate in a Career Fair or connect with students seeking career development assistance
Our corporate partners work directly with university leaders and engage students by sharing their professional experience and vision with the university and greater campus community.
Connect with us.
To discuss engagement and giving opportunities with Seattle University, please contact:
Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations
You know exactly the type of employee the world needs. We shape them here – and so can you.Give