Get InvolvedBack to Campaign Home
Engage with Seattle U
There are several ways you can support the Campaign for the Uncommon Good and engage with Seattle U whether as a friend, donor or alumni. Your meaningful support will elevate students, the university and the community as a whole. Together we can champion a mission that strengthens our foundation.
Make meaningful impact
- Join and volunteer for a leadership role for an affinity group, business alliance or regional chapter
- Join the conversation on our Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter pages
- Come back to Seattle U to celebrate Homecoming Weekend, complete with five reunions
- Serve as an ambassador for Seattle U Gives, SU's annual day of giving. On February 6, 2020 for 24 hours, alumni, students, parents, friends, staff and faculty will come together to celebrate and invest in the uncommon impact of our community. Learn more and sign-up.
- Attend Career Fairs and provide jobs and internships for students and alumni through the Career Engagement Office
- Refer a student to Seattle University
- Host a service site at Homecoming Day of Service
- Update your contact information with our Alumni Association