Our Campaign GoalsBack to Campaign Home
Our campaign initiatives directly impact each and every student.
Make our impact even greater, our reach even broader. Help us to serve the common good with uncommon purpose. With your support we may fearlessly effect lasting change. From Seattle and beyond.
Access to Education $75,000,000
When everyone has access, everyone can shape the future.
Inequality in education is an issue we must face. To brighten the future for our students and for generations to come, gifts for unprecedented access to education will:
- Create new scholarships that support undergraduate and graduate education
- Increase scholarship awards to students based on both need and merit
Center for Science and Innovation $100,000,000
Building a hub at the intersection of industry, technology, and humanity.
Seattle University is perfectly positioned at the center of a dynamic and growing STEM economy. Your investment in the new Center for Science and Innovation will have a major impact, providing more technical talent that will contribute to companies in the Puget Sound region and beyond. Your gifts will:
- Increase STEM-related partnerships in the region’s technology and business sectors
- Educate and produce ethical leaders in tech
- Expand the number of students doing research alongside faculty scholars
- Align a STEM education with a humanistic and global perspective rooted in the liberal arts and Jesuit values
Mission and Programs $100,000,000
Mission-driven learning and living.
Empowering leaders and professionals through deepening our Jesuit mission and care for the whole person (“cura personalis”), improve everything from student experience and wellness to campus engagement, experiential learning and residential life.We will continue to prepare students to lead a more just and humane society. Your gifts will:
- Expand service-learning experiences and opportunities
- Invest in wellness programs, health and mental health services that enhance the well-being of the whole person
- Enhance Jesuit mission and programs, including retreats, immersion experiences abroad and global engagement initiatives
- Increase support for student-athletes