Albers' Summer Business Institute: Social Entrepreneurship
A six day, five night, on-campus experience for college-bound rising sophomores, juniors and seniors.
The Albers School of Business & Economics’ Summer Business Institute focuses on social entrepreneurship. The program provides high school aged youth the opportunity to explore entrepreneurship, marketing, data visualization, accounting, economics, and more while gaining exposure to university life in the Seattle area.
Grade Level: The Albers' Summer Business Institute is open to rising high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING AN ACADEMIC SUMMER CAMP
- Receive 1 college credit for successful completion.
- Live in college dorms for the duration of the program.
- Attend business & economics classes taught by Seattle University professors.
- Visit corporate partners’ headquarters.
- Participate in a team business plan competition.
- Workshops on financial literacy, admission process, financial aid, and more.
- Work with, as a team, an undergraduate from Seattle University.
- Fun activities such as ice cream socials, usage of the university field, and more.
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial marketing
- Management for diversity
- Entrepreneurial Accounting
- Macroeconomics and fiscal policy
- Financial Literacy for College Life
- Diversity Resistance
- Personal Statement Writing for College
- Personal Branding
- Business Development
|Cost of Attendance|| |
|Holistic Merit Scholarship [Maximum Award Possible]
|Program Registration Fee
Scholarships are available!
Additional Holistic Merit Scholarship Awards are available to support students in participating. We encourage you to learn more and apply today!