The Sullivan Leadership Program is a four-year development program designed to cultivate ethical leadership. Sullivan Scholars are expected to:
- Participate in the program’s leadership development activities, which include:
- An annual Sullivan Leadership retreat
- Regular meetings with the entire Sullivan Scholars community, members of one's cohort, as well as the Sullivan Program Director
- Participation in at least one retreat or conference for personal growth and development per year.
- Complete 45 credits per year for four years of undergraduate study at Seattle University with at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA .
- Live in campus housing for four years.
- Assume on-campus leadership and service roles.
- Participate in a service project or study program in another country.
- Assist with on-campus Sullivan Leadership Award events .