Student Development
Students of Concern Committee

Submission Form

  • If you are in an emergency situation that requires medical, psychological or police services, call 5911 from a campus phone. Off-campus and cell phones, 206-296-5911. Do not use this reporting form, if an immediate response is required.

    If a member of the University community observes any behavior that may involve threats to the safety and security of the University community and that needs to be brought to the attention of the Students of Concern Committee, individuals may report the behavior by contacting one of the team members during business hours:

    • In reference to student behavior 206-296-6060 - Darrell Goodwin, Dean of Students
    • In reference to student behavior 206-296-6155 - Alvin Sturdivant, Associate Vice President for Student Development

    Or by using the online report form below.

    The offices and individuals receiving these calls will triage to the most appropriate division/department to handle the situation and/or convene the Students of Concern Committee, if necessary.

    Individuals may use the online report form to report concerning behavior. Once a report is submitted online, a copy is emailed to the Students of Concern Committee. NOTE: The Students of Concern Committee cannot guarantee every report will remain confidential. State law determines confidentiality.

    Please fill out the form below. Separate multiple email addresses with a semicolon (;).