Not able to make it to Family Weekend, but would like to participate from where you are? Send a letter to your student!
Here are some prompts to get your letter started:
- What has your experience been since they left home for college?
- What are your hopes for your student as they embark on this year in college?
- What are ways that your student inspires or encourages you in your own life?
- What makes you proud of your student?
There’s no minimum or maximum length. Write until you feel like it’s complete.
- Email your letter to Student Success & Outreach at email@example.com. You can write your message to your student in the body of the email or include it as an attachment.
- Mail your letter via USPS to the following address:
Student Success & Outreach
901 12th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
If you have any questions, please contact Student Success & Outreach at firstname.lastname@example.org.