Looking for a job, a career change or re-start? This workshop will give you the tools you need, along with the opportunity to connect with other Seattle University alumni and work on your professional networking skills.
Wednesday, October 5, 12, 19, 26 | 6:30pm-8:30pm
Seattle University Campus | Pigott 103
$50 Registration fee | RSVP here
*Note: you must be able to attend all 4 sessions! (Except in cases of illness or emergency)
Four consecutive Wednesday evening workshops in October will be lead by Elizabeth Atcheson, founder and principal of Blue Bridge Career Coaching, who has over 35 years of experience specializing in helping people change or jump start their careers. The workshop will cover:
- Self-assessment tools to identify the job/career that's right for you
- Approach to creating your strategy and personal brand - key success factor in new economy
- Development of personal narrative and positioning - key marketing tools to sell YOU
- Coaching on networking and informational meetings - 95% of jobs are found that way
- Successful resume formats, LinkedIn, online presence, cover letters, emails to get results
- Tactics to enlist help and "be a vulture where you want to work"
- Job interview coaching, including prep for behavioral and fad questions
Space is limited, register today!
For more infomation contact email@example.com