Seattle University?s School of Theology and Ministry is pleased to announce a special workshop opportunity for students and alumni. Join Dr. Mary Kolb for a special three and a half-hour workshop on ?Personality & Human Relationship? as a part of the school?s Spiritual Direction class this Winter Quarter. Space is limited! RSVP now. Participants will learn to:
- Explore patterns of thinking and feeling
- Discover inner wisdom through a method of reflective writing
- Expand awareness in everyday experiences and relationships
- Express themselves and listen with respect, acceptance and authenticity
- Clarify situations and decisions
- Act on deep values and aspirations?
The cost for the workshop is $45. If you are interested in auditing, please contact Colette Casavant at 206-296-5333 or firstname.lastname@example.org by February 9.
February 14,2015 | 8:30am-12noon
Seattle University Admin 306
Download full flyer PHR Workshop Winter 2015.