Are you a student planning on graduating this year? Check below to be sure you complete the necessary steps to complete your degree program and participate in the commencement ceremony in June!
Graduation and Exit Interview Process:
- Apply for graduation on SUOnline.
- Set an appointment with Jean Adler Stean for your required exit interview
- Log on to the School of Theology and Ministry's Academics page on Canvas and visit the Advising section to view more about the school's graduation process and information: https://seattleu.instructure.com/login/ldap
DEADLINES TO APPLY FOR GRADUATION:
- Spring Quarter graduation: November 1st
- Summer or Fall Quarter graduation: February 1st
For more information, please contact the Office of the Registrar.
Save the Date!
- Graduate Commencement
Sunday, June 11 | 3:00pm-5:00pm
KeyArena at Seattle Center | 334 1st Ave. N