The Spring Alumni Seminar Series (hosted by the College of Arts and Sciences) brings together faculty from the departments of Art and Art History, English, and Performing Arts and Arts Leadership for a close look at trends and new movements in art, film, and theater. The presenters will discuss new movements in the fine arts, show and interpret some of their own creative work, and discuss what is happening in the Seattle arts scene.?
Seattle U Arts faculty presenters:
Top row L to R: Alexander Mouton, Ki Gottberg, and Trung Pham.
Bottom row L to R: Naomi Kasumi, George Koszulinski, and Francisco Guerrero.
Our presenters will discuss new movements in the fine arts, show and interpret some of their own creative work, and discuss what is happening in the Seattle arts scene.
- Ki Gottberg, chair of the Performing Arts and Arts Leadership Department, director, and playwright, and artistic director of the Merc Playhouse
- Francisco Guerrero, painter
- Alex Mouton, photographer, digital design artist, and painter
- Trung Pham, SJ, painter and sculptor
- George Koszulinski, documentary filmmaker and screenwriter
- Naomi Kasumi, digital design, graphic design, and multimedia artist
Tuesday evenings | 6:00 to 8:30 p.m.
March 31, April 14 & 28, May 12 & 26, and June 9, 2015
Pigott Building, Room 208?
The cost of the six-session seminar, which includes all materials, parking, and refreshments is $210.
Participants may sign up by email at Alumniseminars@seattleu.edu. Please include your mailing address and phone number. Please be sure to state whether or not you will require on-campus parking for the seminar.?