Seattle University's Alumni Association?is dedicated to the continuing education and development of its members. As a life-long member of the Alumni Association, alumni enjoy access to great benefits like special events, insurance programs, and educational opportunities. See information about an professional development workshop coming up below:
Tools for Transition: Jump-Start Your Career!
Wednesday Evenings | ?6:30-8:30pm
Seattle University Campus ?| ?Pigott 103
$50 Registration fee?
The Tools for Transition Workshop series is ideal for alumni looking to change fields or boost their career. The workshop will be presented by Elizabeth Atcheson, founder of Blue Bridge Career Coaching, who has over 35 years of experience specializing in helping people change or jump start their careers. The workshop will cover:
- Self-assessment tools to identify the job/career that's right for you
- Approach to creating your strategy--key success factor in a post-2008 economy
- Development of personal narrative and positioning--key marketing tools to sell YOU
- Coaching on networking and informational meetings--95% of jobs are found that way!
- Successful resume formats, Linkedin, online presence, cover letters, emails to get results
- Tactics to enlist help?
- Job interview coaching, including prep for behavioral and fad questions
The registration fee includes four workshop sessions, a complete package of handouts, self-assessment tools. sample resumes and cover letters, interview coaching guide and more. Take advantage of this opportunity to experience a $400 workshop for only $50!
Space is limited, register here now!