MA in Couples & Family Therapy: an Interfaith, Spiritually-Integrated Program
- Graduate couples and family therapists who integrate clinical practice with theological insights and spiritual formation.
- Admit and graduate a diverse student body.
- Graduate students who pursue licensure as marriage and family therapists (LMFT).
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will identify as couples and family therapists who integrate clinical education and practice with theological insights and spiritual formation.
- Students will use family systems theories to offer systemic case conceptualizations and treatment plans.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to provide multiculturally competent clinical services within clients’ social locations, including diverse races and ethnicities, genders and sexual identities, and religious and spiritual traditions.
- Students will demonstrate legal and ethical competence by understanding and adhering to relevant laws and ethical codes.