About the Programs We Offered
From 1969-2023, as it transformed through various iterations - from SUMORE and CORPUS, to ITS and then STM, the School offered a multitude of graduate degrees and certificates, including:
- Doctor of Ministry (DMIN)
- Master of Arts program (MA) inspiring research and spiritual exploration
- Master of Arts in Couples and Family Therapy (MACFT)
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Counseling (MAPC)
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Studies (MAPS)
- Master of Arts in Relationship and Pastoral Therapy (MARPT)
- Master of Arts in Transformational Leadership (MATL)
- Master of Arts in Transforming Spirituality (MATS)
- Master of Divinity (MDIV)
- Master of Pastoral Ministry (MPM)
- Master of Religious Education (MRE)
- Master of Theological Studies (MTS)
- Post-Master's Certificates in Ecology and Theology, Mission Integration, Pastoral Counseling, Pastoral Leadership, Pastoral Theology, Religious Education, and Transforming Spirituality
- Certificate in Graduate Studies (CGS) in Spirituality and Health, and Leadership in Faith and Economics
Transcript requests are submitted via online form on the Seattle University's Office of the Registrar webpage.
Program and course details are available through the online Catalog archives.
Employment verification for former faculty and staff is available through SU's Human Resources department.