We are pleased to announce the recipients of this year’s 2020 Summer Faculty Fellowship Program. This program provides financial support for tenure-track or tenured faculty and full-time librarians who are involved in an active program of scholarship, including the scholarship of discovery, integration, application, and teaching.
The following are this year’s recipients and the titles of their projects:
- Kathryn Bollich-Ziegler, Ph.D. (College of Arts & Sciences) “Self-Knowledge and Other Knowledge of Moral Behaviors”
- Brooke Coleman, J.D. (School of Law) “A Critical Guide to Civil Procedure”
- Amelia Derr, MSW, Ph.D. (College of Arts & Sciences) “Welcoming Cities: A Collaborative & Participatory Response to Current Migration Trends”
- Bridget Hiedemann, Ph.D. (Albers School of Business & Economics): “Marriage Equality and Health Among Older Sexual Minorities”
- Rosa Joshi, MFA (College of Arts & Sciences) “New Identities in Classical Theatre: An All-Female and Non-Binary Production of Shakespeare’s Richard II”
- Douglas Latch, Ph.D. (College of Science & Engineering) “Predicting Fates of Aquatic Pollutants: Development of Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationships for Sunlight-Induced Degradation Reactions”
- Alfred Perez, Ph.D. (College of Arts & Sciences) “A Comparative Analysis of Recipients and Eligible Non-Recipients of Independent Living Services”
- Kumhee Ro, DNP, MN, RN, FNP-BC (College of Nursing) “Desired and Received Support: Voices of Racial/Ethnic Minority Nursing Faculty”
- Kirsten Thompson, Ph.D. (College of Arts & Sciences) “Animated America: Animation and Advertising from Times Square to Walt Disney”
- Phillip Thompson, Ph.D., P.E. (College of Science & Engineering) “Arsenic Removal from Drinking Water”
- Ashli Tyre, Ed.D., NCSP (College of Education) “The Student Perceptions of Behavior and Discipline Survey: A Tool for Engaging Student Voice in Positive and Equitable School-Based Discipline Practices”
Congratulations to this year’s recipients! If you are interested in applying for a 2021 fellowship, note that the call for applications will go out in early Fall, 2020.