- Presidential Advisory Board (PAB)
- Lead by our president, PAB works on many things including the State of the Undergraduate Survey (SUSS) and the Executive Advisory Board (EAB).
- Lead by our executive vice president, steering focuses on the internal process of SGSU to make sure our team is working in a positive and efficient workspace.
- Lead by our vice president of finance, the finance committee is mainly responsible for SGSU's appropriations process and funding clubs on campus.
- University Affairs
- Lead by our vice president of university affairs, this committee works on many projects throughout the year and recently has worked on mission day with the university.
Seattle University Committees
Virtually every aspect of Seattle University is critically analyzed and addressed by a university committee. These groups—made up of faculty, staff, students, and administrators—meet and form initiatives to improve our campus, our education, and our student experience. These committees value student perspective. It is the responsibility of SGSU's University Affairs Committee, a sub-group of SGSU, to find and appoint student representatives to university committees.
These appointees represent the student's voice and are responsible for corresponding with SGSU to ensure continuity between University initiatives and the student body. If you are interested in an opportunity to develop leadership, management, and communication skills, apply for any open positions on Handshake. Applications for available positions will be open beginning in Fall 2020.