Bannan Scholarship Program Eligibility
To be considered for this scholarship, the candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Have junior or senior standing, recognized by Seattle University, in a College of Science and Engineering major by Fall 2021
- Hold a grade point average of 3.5 or higher for previous college-level work
- Have a record of campus involvement and community service and commitment to participate in the Bannan Scholar Enrichment Program
This scholarship is open to International, continuing or transfer students. Sullivan Scholars, Naef Scholars, post-baccalaureate, fifth-year and graduate students are not eligible.
Your application will not be considered complete until you have submitted the following:
- Online application
- Student release form for faculty letter of recommendation submitted via email
- Faculty letter of recommendation submitted via email
- Official transcript for any non-SU undergraduate credits earned - an unofficial SU transcript for credits earned at SU will suffice (submit unofficial SU transcript online through the application) submitted electronically
You must submit the student release form, letter of recommendation, and transcript(s) via e-mail to email@example.com.
Transfer Student Information
- Transfer students must apply for admission in a major offered in the College of Science and Engineering
- Transfer students who start in winter or spring quarter can apply for the Bannan Scholarship as a transfer student for the following fall quarter
- Scholarship awards will be made conditionally upon admission to Seattle University and to the declared major in the College
Continuing students: February 12, 2021
Transfer students: May 14, 2021
All materials must be received by midnight PST of the deadline date for consideration.