David Boness, Ph.D.
Professor and Department Chair
Environmental Science Affiliate
Building/Room: BANN 308
Teaching and Research Interests
- Teaching: A wide variety of physics courses from the introductory level through upper-level solid-state physics and geophysics. Theoretical, computational, and experimental physics courses. Also Core science courses at the introductory and higher levels.
- Research: Geophysics, shock wave physics, and biological physics.
- Ph.D, University of Washington (Geophysics)
- M.S., University of Washington (Geophysics)
- B.A., Yale University (Physics and Philosophy)
Joined the faculty at Seattle University in 1990.