- Completed Application for Graduate Admission. Apply Online.
- A Bachelor's degree earned at a four year, regionally accredited institution.
- For direct entrance into the certificate program, applicants should provide evidence of coursework (or other experience) in computer programming and basic data structures.
- Applicants without the above experience can either enroll in the Programming Bootcamp the summer prior to the start of the certificate program, or gain experience elsewhere as described under Career Change Paths.
- Academic Transcripts: All applicants are required to submit one copy of official transcripts from each post-secondary institution attended. Official transcripts are defined as original documents issued by the institution that bear the actual signature of the Registrar -- not a photocopy -- and the seal of the issuing institution. Do not, however, send the original of an academic record that cannot be replaced; obtain a properly certified copy instead.
- Cover Letter: Include a statement of purpose and any information that you may think is relevant for placement.
- Early Decision: February 20
- Regular Decision: May 20
If you have any questions about the program, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (206) 296-5510.