Health Professions Evaluation (HPE) Workshop
The HPE workshops are for students who plan to apply to dental and medical schools for the 2023-2024 application cycle. The workshops will cover a range of topics to help prepare students for the application process.
Students need to meet the following criteria to participate:
- Any current Seattle University student
- Any alumni of Seattle University
- Students who have completed 36 hours at Seattle University
- Students who have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- Students who complete or have a plan to complete all the prerequisite courses for admission to medical/dental school prior to professional school matriculation
- Students must release test scores and application information to the Health Professions Advisor within their AMCAS/AACOMAS/ADEA AADSAS/TMDSAS applications
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the workshop and need the recording.