Paul Fontana, Ph.D.
Building/Room: BANN 311
Teaching and Research Interests
- Teaching: A wide variety of physics courses from the introductory level through Advanced Physics Laboratory.
- Research: Experimental fluid dynamics, especially turbulence in 2-dimensional systems. Research funded by the National Science Foundation, the M. J. Murdock Charitable Trust, and Research Corporation.
- Ph.D., University of Wisconsin (Physics)
- M.S., University of Wisconsin (Physics)
- B.S., Michigan State University (Physics and Mathematics)
- B.A., Michigan State University (French)
Joined the faculty at Seattle University in 2002.