A. Pasha Tabatabai
Building/Room: BANN 313
Teaching and Research Interests
- Teaching: Physics classes at all levels, including biological physics; using computational and experimental approaches to reinforce learning.
- Research: Biological and soft condensed matter physics; structures, mechanics, and dynamics of living systems; learning basic rules for behaviors in biology; materials with complex mechanical response. Tab Lab Webpage: www.tablabseattleu.com
- PhD – Physics, Georgetown University 2017
- MS – Physics, Georgetown University 2014
- BS – Physics, Gonzaga University 2011
- Postdoc at Yale University – 2017-2020
Joined the Faculty at Seattle University in Fall 2020.