To slow the Spread of COVID 19 Reprographics and SuperCopy will be closed from 12:00pm Friday March 20, 2020 and will remain closed through July 31, 2020 unless we are notified otherwise.
When a work order is submitted with a due date of the same date that the job is submitted we will honor your requested due date with an added $25.00 rush charge. There is a $25.00 rush fee for any jobs with less than 24 hours turn around time.
- Exams and class handouts are exempt from the $25.00 Rush Charge.
**Please note that some jobs will require more than 24 hours to complete due to extra finishing, special order paper,etc.
You can send your copy job to us via email and we'll deliver your completed job to you, or you can pick it up at your convenience.
For Copy, Digital Print, and Bindery Jobs:
- Obtain an Online Copy Request form Repro Electronic Order Form 2019*
- Fill out the information as completely as possible. You'll notice it bears a resemblance to our 'analog' form, but with the addition of drop-down boxes, check boxes, etc. We hope this makes it easier to use. Let us know!
- E-mail the completed form, along with your attached copy job, to the Reprographic Printer.
*For our interactive forms it is important to use Adobe Acrobat or Reader for the PDF forms, and Microsoft Office or Open Office for the Word forms. Using other programs, in particular web browsers, cloud sharing services and some of the default Apple software will either scramble the form information or render it unusable.
We prefer to receive files in PDF format (for information on converting your files to this format please contact the helpdesk ), but we also accept Microsoft Office Applications and graphic files (JPEG, TIFF, etc.) Feel free to contact us with any questions regarding digital printing.
Turn-around times for most in-house copy, print, and bindery work is 1-2 full business days depending on finishing options. Certain times of year (typically between quarters) can take longer depending on the volume of classwork we are producing. If your job is a RUSH, let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Business Cards: Orders for Faculty or Staff -
- Business card request are now being placed at Reprographics.
- Reprographic is accepting request forms via email or in person.
- The minimum order for business cards is 100 and the standard order of one box is 400. Cards can be ordered in lots of 100, 200, 400, 800, or 1200.
- Business card turnaround – Once the proof has been approved by the requester is typically 5-10 business days. Card orders are processed once a week, typically Tuesday morning.
- Unless your card has been previously produced, your card will be typeset and a proof produced for your approval. Proofs will be sent to you via email and they can also be reviewed in person at Reprographics. The person that submitted the request will be the point of contact and should ensure that the information on the proof is correct before our team commences production.
- If you have not approved your proof via email or in person within 7 days our team will push your order back to you with a reminder that a proof approval is needed.
- If a proof has not been approved after two notices and/or 14 days the order will be deleted and a new order form will have to be submitted.
- Rush orders, outside our normal production schedule can be requested but will incur an additional $25.00 fee.
*For student business cards, please visit the SuperCopy website to find out where you need to go on campus to start your order.
For Offset Printing (Envelopes, Letterhead, etc.):
- Print out an OFFSET Order Form 2019
- Fill out the information as completely as possible.
- Bring the form and a sample of the job (with changes indicated, if required) by person or interoffice mail to our front counter. Unfortunately, at this time we do not have an electronic process in place to accept these jobs.
- Turn-around times for offset printing is generally 5-10 business days. Within certain limits, rush orders can be made but will incur additional fees.