Eligible to Reserve
- Seattle University Student Clubs officially recognized by Student Government of Seattle University (SGSU)
- Seattle University Departments
All SU Departments, Student Clubs, and Organizations will need to use Conference and Event Services (CES) to complete their reservation process.
- Students must complete a Student Event Request Form.
- Faculty/Staff must complete an Event Request Form.
- A Student Event Request Form (SERF) must be submitted at least 15 business days in advance of the event date. Events where student groups will be providing their own food require at least 30 business days advance notice.
- For student groups, the Seattle University Student Activities office will review all event requests before forwarding them to CES.
- CES will review the request form for logistics and operations needs. Approved requests will be communicated to the group's representative and will be assigned an Event Coordinator.
- Please note that the approval process can take up to five business days.