Dear Faculty, Staff and Students,
As we move forward in this Commencement Week, we are packing so much into it. It is important to have the Provost Search up and running at this time. The representatives of the search firm of Isaacson, Miller, Inc. are on campus and are holding the listening sessions of which you have been informed. I hope that many of you can participate now and at later stages of this process which is so important for the future of our university.
I am glad to announce the members of the Provost Search Committee. They are:
- Maria Bullon-Fernandez, Co-Chair, Chair and Professor, College of Arts and Sciences
- Tim Leary, Co-Chair, Executive Vice President
- Alicia Bissonnette, Graduate Student, GSC Representative
- Anita Crawford-Willis, Alumna
- Marilyn Crone, Vice President for Enrollment Management
- Holly Slay Ferraro, Associate Professor, Albers School of Business and Economics
- Daisy Garcia, Lecturer, College of Nursing
- Leticia Guardiola-Saenz, Assistant Professor, School of Theology and Ministry
- Trish Henley, Associate Dean, New and Continuing Studies
- Katherine Koppelman, Associate Professor, College of Arts and Sciences
- Joseph Langenhan, Associate Professor, College of Science and Engineering
- Margit McGuire, Director and Professor, College of Education
- Michael Quinn, Dean, College of Science and Engineering
- John Strait, Associate Professor, School of Law
- Alvin Sturdivant, Associate Vice President Student Development
- Dan Washburn, Instructor, Matteo Ricci College
- Braden Wild, Undergraduate Student, SGSU Representative
- Jason Wirth, Professor, College of Arts and Sciences
- Administrative Support: Anne Moran, Office of the Executive Vice President
I am very grateful to each of these members for their generosity in being willing to serve us in all in this manner. I also appreciate those who have advised me in the formation of the committee, especially for the help received from the Academic Assembly. Best wishes for their work.
Stephen V. Sundborg, S.J.