To ensure your success in the Premajor Studies Program at Seattle University, as a student on academic probation you are required to meet the following academic requirements:
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 15 credits.
- Earn a “C” or better in all classes.
- No Incompletes or Withdrawals are allowed without permission of the Assistant Dean.
Additionally, you must complete the following steps:
- Meet with your advisor during the first week of the quarter to make any necessary changes to your schedule and create an action plan. Prior to your academic coaching session you must complete a Self Assessment (link to Spring Quarter 2020 Self Assessment).
- Meet with your advisor during the fifth week of the quarter. You and your advisor will discuss your mid-quarter progress and what classes you will take the following term.
Failure to meet these requirements may result in your dismissal from Seattle University.