Advisors are available to meet with you by appointment, and also have periodic drop-in hours throughout the quarter. During your first year at SU, we require you to meet with us at least once a quarter but encourage you to come in more often. Once you are in your second year, your advising process becomes more self-directed.
How to schedule an appointment with a Premajor Studies Advisor:
- From the Premajor Studies homepage click the “Schedule Appointment” button below your advisor’s picture.
- Select your appointment type.
- Choose the day and time of your appointment. Days with available appointment times will be in bold.
- Make sure to add your details and provide additional information.
- Click “Book” and you’re done! Don’t forget to show up on the day/time of your appointment!
If you are not a Premajor Student and would like to schedule an appointment, please call 206-296-2260 or stop by Bellarmine 111.
Common reasons to make an appointment with your advisor include:
- Academic progress check-in
- Drafting an educational plan
- Thinking about withdrawing from a course
- Talking about major possibilities
- Seeking assistance with understanding the registration process