Advisors are available to meet with you by appointment, and also have periodic drop-in hours throughout the quarter. During your first year at SU, we require you to meet with us at least once a quarter but encourage you to come in more often. Once you are in your second year, your advising process becomes more self-directed.
If you are a current Premajor Student you can make an appointment online:
- Click: https://seattleuniversity.starfishsolutions.com/starfish-ops/support/login.html
- Sign into Starfish using your SU username and password.
- Click on "Schedule a Meeting" on your home page - this will take you to a screen showing your "Success Network."
- Scroll through your "Success Network" to find your Premajor Studies Advisor. Click the "See Available Appointments" link next to your advisor.
- Use the mini-calendar to select the day you'd like to schedule your appointment for - dates that show as BOLD indicate there are available time slots. Click on the sign up button next to an available block of time. Try different days if you don't see any available time slots.
- On the next screen, select the "Reason for the Appointment" and write a description of why you are making the appointment - click submit and you're done! Don't forget to show up on the day/time of your appointment!
If you are not a Premajor Student and would like to schedule an appointment, please call 206-296-2260 or stop by Bellarmine 111.
Common reasons to make an appointment with your advisor include:
- Academic progress check-in
- Drafting an educational plan
- Thinking about withdrawing from a course
- Talking about major possibilities
- Seeking assistance with understanding the registration process