How do I declare or change my major?
- Meet with your Premajor advisor to talk about your discernment process.
- Fill out a Program Add/Drop/Change (eform).
- Complete the Premajor Studies Exit survey.
Expect 2-4 weeks for processing. Check the progress of your form by logging into forms.seattleu.edu. You will receive an email when you have been officially reassigned to an advisor in your new major.
Albers School of Business & Economics
- Most majors require a minimum 2.50 GPA in business-related courses AND a minimum cumulative 2.50 GPA to declare a major in this school.
- Most majors require a C- or better in a calculus course. Students must complete at least 2 additional business courses.
- Visit this page for specific requirements needed to declare each major: Albers School of Business & Econcomics Change of Major requirements
College of Arts & Sciences
A minimum 2.0 GPA is required to declare a major in the College of Arts & Sciences. Exceptions are as follows:
- There are some exceptions such as Psychology - contact your advisor for more details.
College of Science & Engineering
- A minimum 2.50 cumulative and major GPA is required for Computer Science or Engineering.
- A minimum 2.00 cumulative and major GPA is required for the Sciences.
- Students must complete required prerequisites with a C- or better.
- Visit this page for specific requirements needed to declare each major: Requirements to Change to a CSE Major