A main mission of the Poverty Education Center is to serve teachers at all levels who want to bring poverty and related issues into their classrooms. We offer a carefully-selected variety of resources to that end.
- Lesson Plans: curricular units and lessons for K-12 teachers
- Books: for classroom use or personal edification, organized roughly according to grade level
- Videos: both suggested DVDs and clips from the internet for classroom use or personal study
- Syllabi: from Matteo Ricci College's own poverty courses, as well as courses from other universities
- Websites: sites with statistics, maps, graphs or other information particulalry useful for teaching or researching poverty
- Other Poverty Centers: a list of other centers promoting the study of poverty
- Grants: funding opportunities sponsored by the Poverty Education Center and other sources