- The 2023 Orientation Leader application is now live on Handshake! Applications are due by Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at 11:59 pm PT.
- The Orientation Leader (OL) is a key leadership role that provides transition support for new undergraduate students and their supporters as they begin their Redhawk journey at Seattle University. OLs foster a sense of belonging within the Redhawk community by mentoring new students, creating inclusive communities, and passing on the Redhawk spirit to a new generation of SU students. Additionally, OLs set new first-year and transfer students up for success by facilitating transition workshops and events that help them to embrace their new beginnings at SU.
- Click here to learn more about the OL position: 2023 Orientation Leader - Job Description
- Check out our New Orientation Leaders (OL) Candidate Resource Guide! We designed this guide to help you successfully complete your OL application and, if selected, learn how to prepare for your interview process. We strongly encourage you to review this Guide while writing your OL application.
Upcoming OL Information Sessions
Click the date below to be taken to the ConnectSU event page.
- Thursday, January 12, 2023
- 12:30-1:20 pm in PIGT 102
- Thursday, January 19, 2023
- 12:30-1:20 pm in STCN 130
- Thursday, January 26, 2023
- 12:30-1:20 pm in STCN 210 & Virtual