Facilities Maintenance and Operations resolves maintenance issues and meets the needs of the campus community. Urgent requests (ex. safety related issues, loss of power, food prep equipment, living and working conditions) are responded to as quickly as possible.
Response time to other requests for service depends on the shop workload and schedule. The backlog of work that is carried out by each shop varies due to the type of work requested and the time it takes to complete the work. In order to meet your requests, plan ahead. Advance notice is required - this is especially important for time-sensitive requests.
Requests that are time-specific, require two or more people, are off-campus, and/or take many hours to complete are to be submitted at least 2 weeks in advance so that they can be scheduled. Last minute requests may require bumping another requester's scheduled work.
All requests require a Work Order.
Call the Facilities Resource Center (FRC): (206) 296-6996
After hours, call Public Safety: (206) 296-5990
Facilities Resource Center
Facilities Operations & Maintenance: Administration
- Cal Ihler Director, Facilities Operations & Maintenance
- Chuck Nerger Associate Director, Building and Grounds Services
- Bryan Accra Manager of Facilities Operations/Resource Conservation Manager
- Todd Simanton Manager of Facilities Maintenance
- Connie Hayes Facilities Manager
- Kavik Frol Assistant Facilities Manager/Project Engineer