Thank you for your interest in donating to the Seattle University Food Pantry.
Donations can be brought to The Office of Multicultural Affairs in Pavilion 180 from 10 AM – 2 PM daily. We ask that items are not expired or open. We invite you to bring things you might eat!
Want to donate on a regular basis?
We'd love to have donations come in on a regular basis to keep the pantry stocked. If you're interested in setting up a reoccuring donation, please complete our Recurring Food Pantry Donation Form.
Reoccuring donations can happen weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly - whatever fits your schedule!
Our goal is to keep the pantry stocked regularly with a diverse offering, as we're mindful of the community that we serve. Below, you'll find suggested donation items.
- Fresh Vegetables & Fruit
- Canned vegetables & fruit
- Bread Loaves (white, wheat, gluten-free)
- Tortillas, Pita, Naan, Injera
- Bagels, English Muffins
- Shelf-Stable Milk Boxes (non-dairy, dairy)
- Rice – White Rice, Brown Rice, Basmati Rice
- Pasta - Regular Pasta, Whole Wheat Pasta, Orzo, etc.
- Assorted Grains - Quinoa, Farro
- Noodles - Egg Noodles, Vermicelli Noodles, Ramen Noodles, Udon Noodles
- Single-Serve Items – Mac N Cheese, Ramen, Soup
- Breakfast Items – Cereal, Granola Bars, Oatmeal
- All Purpose Flour, Corn Flour, Rice Flour, etc.
- Oils – Vegetable Oil, Canola Oil, Olive Oil
- Individually Packed Snacks
- Sauces – Curry, Tomato Sauce, Sriracha, Tapatio, etc.
- Canned Tuna, Canned Chicken