The Seattle U Food Pantry provides free, supplementary food to all students, staff, and faculty with a current Seattle U ID card.
In order to best serve you and the greater community during COVID-19, we will be moving to a pre-bagged and pick-up only operation starting on April 1st.
We understand that this is not an ideal way of shopping for food and you will be giving up on a more personalized experience. We believe, however, this is the safest way to continue operating the SU Food Pantry as we heed CDC recommendations.
Please know that this is all temporary. We will keep you in the loop of any updates to our operation. Thank you for your understanding and flexibility as we figure out how to best navigate these unprecedented times together.
- Complete the “SU Food Pantry: Pick-Up Order Form” on ConnectSU by 10:00 AM on Wednesday each week. You will have an opportunity to let us know of any dietary restrictions or needs, as well as indicate preferences for the types of food you’d like included in your bag.
- Once your form is received, we will fill a bag with pantry items we have in stock. We will do our best to follow your instructions and provide a bag with preferred items.
- Your bag will be labeled with your name and set outside the OMA office suite in the Pavilion building on the day you have indicated for pick-up.
- You will have card-swipe access to the Pavilion building during our Food Pantry hours.
- Come pick up your bag on the day you indicated on the form. Bags that are not picked up by the end of each pantry hour will be moved back inside our office.
- We cannot guarantee that any items will be in stock at the time of your request as inventory varies each week.
- Limit 1 bag per person, per week.
- During this time of pre-bagged & pick-up operation, we will not be able to provide refrigerated or frozen products. We apologies in advance.
- A staff member will be present in the office during each pantry hour to answer any questions or if you run into a problem.
- Please complete the order form by 10:00 am on Wednesday each week so we have time to pack your bag!
Learn more about how to donate to the food pantry.