The SU Food Pantry provides free, supplementary food to all students, staff, and faculty with a current SU ID card. OMA is returning to a PRE-BAGGED ONLY model for the rest of the 22-23 academic year.
How do I get food?
- Visit our ConnectSU page to complete a pantry order form. You may also visit bit.ly/SUPantryPickUp. Complete this form at least 48 hours before your desired pickup date to indicate any dietary needs or restrictions and preferred items. Wednesday pick up must be completed by the previous Monday, Thursday pick up by the previous Tuesday, and Friday pick up by the previous Wednesday.
- Once your form is received, we will fill a bag with pantry items we have in stock. We will do our best to follow your instructions and provide a bag with preferred items. Limit 1 bag per person, per week. You will receive a confirmation email once your order is ready for pick-up and for what day.
- Your bag will then be ready for pickup inside the OMA Office (PAVL 180).
- On your desired day of pick up, please come to the OMA front desk. You must swipe your SU ID card or provide your SU ID. An OMA staff member will then grab your bag and hand it to you.
- We cannot guarantee that any items will be in stock at the time of your request as inventory varies each week.
- Refrigerated and frozen items will be placed in your bag once you come to pick up your order.
- We are able to accommodate walk-ins DURING pantry hours, however, you are still required to fill out the form in order to grab your bag. This may require a 5-10 minute wait.
Learn more about how to donate to the food pantry.