Seattle University graduate programs in business and law continue to be among the best in the region and nationwide, according to the 2018 U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Graduate Schools” rankings released today.
Two graduate programs in the Albers School of Business and Economics achieved top 20 rankings:
- The Executive MBA program is tied for #12 in the nation. It is the top-ranked EMBA program in the Northwest. It consistently ranks in the Top 25 by S. News.
- The accounting program is tied for #14 in the nation, moving up two places over last year. It, too, has consistently ranked in the U.S. News Top 25. The 2018 ranking places it #4 on the West Coast and #1 in the Northwest.
- Additionally, the part-time MBA program in Albers tied for #75 nationally, making it the #2 program in the Northwest.
Three programs in the School of Law achieved top 25 rankings:
- Legal Writing, #1 in the nation by U.S. News for six years running, again took the top spot.
- The clinical training program ranked #18 nationally and the only one in the Northwest to achieve the distinction of being in the Top 20.
- The part-time JD degree program is #21 in the country and one of only two Northwest programs to make the top 25 list.
- The School of Law was also among schools listed as the most diverse in the country.