Six Seattle University business and law graduate programs are ranked in the Top 30 nationally, according to the 2020 U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Graduate Schools” rankings released today.
Three graduate programs in the Albers School of Business and Economics included in the rankings are:
- The Executive MBA program, ranked #17 in the nation, is the top-ranked EMBA program in the Northwest and the fourth highest on the West Coast.
- The accounting program is ranked #24 in the nation and #2 in the Northwest.
- The finance program is ranked #28 in the nation and #2 in the Northwest.
The three highly ranked School of Law programs are:
- Legal writing is ranked #2 in the U.S., up from #4 in 2019, and has been a consistently Top 5-ranked legal specialty.
- The clinical training program ranked #15 nationally, up from #19 in 2019, and is top among Northwest law schools.
- The part-time law school program is ranked #21 nationally, up from #27 in 2019, and is #2 in the Northwest and on the West Coast.
Additional select rankings:
- The College of Nursing’s Doctor of Nursing Practice program is #76 in the nation, up 22 positions from 2019’s ranking.
- The Albers Professional MBA program is ranked #57 in the nation, making it the #3 program in the Northwest.
“It’s gratifying when independent rankings affirm the academic and teaching quality of our graduate education programs,” says Provost Shane P. Martin, PhD. “It’s also a testament to the high-quality Jesuit education Seattle University provides its students.”