New Student Registration

Thank you for stopping by!

Information for students starting in winter 2020 will be available in mid November.

In the mean time if you have questions about the application process, please visit the link below.

Undergraduate Admissions

Am I a Freshman or a Transfer?

How you make your way through the orientation process at SU differs on whether you are a transfer student or freshmen. Confused about which one you might be? Below are some quick definitions.

Not a First Time in College Student? Click the links below for more information.