What Kind of Jobs Can I Find?
- Operations Manager
- Operations Managers oversee the production of goods and provision of services to ensure an organization meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients.
- Human Resources Specialist
- Human Resources Specialists interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations. They can also inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Managers are responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Medical and Health Services Manager
- Medical and Health Services managers, also called healthcare executives or healthcare administrators, plan, direct, and coordinate medical and health services. They might manage an entire facility or specialize in managing a specific clinical area or department, or manage a medical practice for a group of physicians.
- Sales Manager
- Sales managers direct organizations’ sales teams. They set sales goals, analyze data, and develop training programs for organizations’ sales representatives.
Skills in Demand for a 21st-Century Workplace
Students graduating from the Organizational Leadership B.A. will gain the practical communication, organizational, and leadership skills they need to compete and thrive in the 21st-century workplace.
According to a 2016 study, six of the top 10 most commonly-sought occupations by employers in Washington State require organizational leadership skills.
|Job Type||# of Job Postings|
|Human Resource Specialist||4,237|
|Medical and Health Services Manager||4,059|
|Manager (All other)||9,290|