- School of New and Continuing Studies Application
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended (former Seattle University alumni need not submit their SU transcripts)
- Proof of English proficiency if English is not the applicant’s first language
- Personal Statement
For B.A. Completion Programs
- Students must have successfully completed at least 45 quarter college credits (or 30-semester credits)
- Students must have a minimum cumulative college GPA of 2.00
For Certificate Program
- Students must have passed a college-level English course
- Students must have passed a college-level Mathematics course
Students who do not meet these requirements can appeal to the Dean’s Office and request provisional admission through a process that includes interviews and letters of reference.
Since all admissions decisions are holistic, meeting the criteria listed above does not guarantee admission. All applicants are assessed in terms of the full range of their academic and personal achievements, viewed in the context of the opportunities and challenges each has encountered.