Lemieux Library Finals Survival Guide!
Posted by Kristen Shuyler on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at 1:36 PM PDT
The library move is underway! Many books and journals have been packed and put in storage to ensure that construction can begin on time.
What does this mean for you? It is important to plan for any upcoming finals or papers that require sources from the library.
Here are some tips to get the sources you need when you need them:
- Some books are still available on the 4th floor of the library in the northeast corner.
- Books that are in storage and Not Available can usually be borrowed through Summit, which takes 3-7 business days.
- Anything requested from Summit after June 1, 2009 cannot be guaranteed to arrive by the end of the quarter.
- All print journals will be packed by June 1, 2009.
- In most cases, the library has electronic access to these print journals.
- Items not available electronically can be requested through Interlibrary Loan.
Other ways to get help:
- Chat with a Librarian 24/7
- Email email@example.com
- Call the Research Assistance Desk at 206.296.6230
- Visit the Research Assistance Desk during the Library's open hours
Best wishes for finals!