Endowed Mission Fund for Faculty & Staff Development
in the Jesuit Catholic Mission of Seattle University
The Endowed Mission Fund provides grants to faculty and staff for mission-related projects, research and personal development.
The application for the 2021-22 academic year is now available and is due on:
February 22, 2021, Monday.
For 2021-22, the EMF committee particularly welcomes proposals which advance the
Universal Apostolic Preferences .
Please contact Eddie Salazar with any questions you may have or for more information on the application process.
Examples of Previously Funded Proposals
- Training in Racial Justice for Law school faculty ($2,000)
- Catholic Social Teaching workshops in Albers ($2,600)
- A campus lecture series on Jesuits and Science ($2,000)
- An inclusion and diversity workshop hosted by Department of Communications ($2,500)
- Faculty and Staff of Color Retreat ($4,000)
- Ignatian Pedagogy Series through the Center for Faculty Development ($3,850)
- A Jesuit Mission Retreat for the University Advancement Division ($5,000)