1. Go to the Settings live tile and tap it.
2. Choose Email and Accounts.
3. Tap Add an Account and choose Outlook.
4. Type in your Seattle University email address and password.
5. Tap Sign In. If the setup completes automatically and successfully, skip to the last step.
6. If your email account can't be set up automatically, you'll see the message, "We couldn't find your settings". Select Advanced and enter the following information:
- Email address - this is your full SU email address (ex. email@example.com)
- User name - this is your full SU email address (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Domain - this is the part of your email address after the @ sign. (seattleu.edu)
- Server - this is the name of your email server. Enter "outlook.office365.com "
7. Select the Server requires encrypted (SSL) connection box.
8. Tap Sign In.
9. Select OK if Exchange Active Sync asks you to enforce policies or set a password.