Outlook Desktop Application
1. From the Inbox, click File > Manage Add-Ins
2. This will bring up the Office 365 login screen. Login with your email@example.com username and password.
3. A list of default add-ins is shown. You can then choose Disable for the Bing Maps add-in. Repeat for each add-in you wish to disable.
Using Office 365 Web Application (outlook.com/seattleu.edu)
1. Select the gear icon and choose Manage apps
2. Select the add-in you wish to disable and deselect the "Turned on" checkbox.
Repeat for each add-in you wish to disable.