1. Choose Printer Properties for the SU-Print-Queue
2. Navigate to the Paper tab
3. Choose the correct envelope size from the Paper Size menu. Next, choose Bypass Tray from the Paper Source menu and select Envelope as the Paper Type.
4. Choose OK and click Print after settings have been chosen. You may see a message about margin size. Click Yes to continue.
5. Select either a "personal" or "shared" account to charge your print to.
6. Log in to the printer and choose Device Functions. Navigate to the Copy screen (shown below).
7. Choose Paper Select from the left hand menu.
8. Select the Bypass Tray option as well as Type and Size from the menu.
9. Choose the Envelope option from the paper type list. If needed, set the envelope size.
10. Press OK to verify your selections.
11. Log Out of the printer.
12. Load 1 envelope into the bypass tray. Follow the orientation icon located on the tray and test a single envelope to verify that your settings are correct.
13. Log in to the printer and release your print job.