MPS scanning is free and does not require print credit.
For black and white printing/copying:
- Users are charged $0.06 per side for page sizes of letter (8.5x11), legal (8.5x14) and smaller.
- Users are charged $0.12 per side for page sizes larger than legal, such as 11x17.
For color printing/copying:
- Users are charged $0.1175 per side for page sizes of legal (8.5x14) and smaller.
- Users are charged $0.235 per side for page sizes larger than legal, such as 11x17.
Students are automatically granted a print balance of $7.50 at the beginning of each quarter. If you have leftover prints at the end of a quarter, the balance rolls over quarter to quarter. Your balance will be reset every summer. It costs $0.06 to print one black and white page, and $0.1175 to print a page in color.
Once your print balance has been used, students can deposit money onto their Campus Card One Card eAccount. This can be done online.
- Log Into Your eAccount
- Help Logging In and Adding Money to eAccounts
- Understanding Money Accounts on Your Card
- Help With Guest Deposits
Printing from Personal Computers
With an internet connection, students can send files to print on campus from their personal computer using the Virtual Desktop. Students can also print from personal devices using Web Print (mpsweb.seattleu.edu).
Printing from a University Workstation
Students can use SU workstations at the library or computer labs to print to any MPS Device on campus using the SU Print Queue.