1. Insert a USB flash drive into the built-in USB port on the MFD.
2. Log into the MFD using your SU username and password, or your Campus Card.
3. Select either your "personal" or "shared" account. The account will not be charged.
4. Place a document on the scanning bed.
5. From the Main Menu, tap Scan to USB.
6. (Optional) Set a name for the scanned document. The device will provide a default name if nothing is entered.
7. Tap Start to begin printing.
8. When finished with the MFD, tap the Logout button at the top of the screen.
To go to the Main Menu and use a different function, tap the Home Button on the MFP, approximately 2" to the right of the screen.